ItemMods has its first birthday! Happy birthday! Come to the discord to celebrate this! I rewrote the plugin.
Here are the highlights:
- Every item and block is in a pack and have its own file in the pack directory
- GUI improvements: tabs, smaller gui, ...
- Resource pack generator: The plugin will build a resource pack for you. You only need to add a preset, and the required textures
- New translation api: It's easier to translate. I added crowdin to give the opinion to add their own language to the plugin
- New docs: I created an own website for the plugin. Here you can see all news, documentation and more. See it here
- Remove nms dependency, added nbt api
- Follow the semantic versioning 2.0: Every version is named in the following schema: MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH. The alpha, beta and release candidates has a number after it (for example 2.0.0-alpha.0)
And here is the first release in 2021 for ItemMods! Have fun. The docs are not finished, so please use the discord for questions.
Thank you for waiting :)